The Bike Settlement offers warranty or repair service to consumers for the products purchased through our retail shop/ online shop and from our authorized retailers only.
Warranty is non- transferable and strictly covers only on manufacturing defects and workmanship to the Original Purchaser Only. The Original Receipt and item must be provided for warranty claims.
Any item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original part.
If repair/ replacement of items are not possible, we reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value.
The warranty period for our products is 1 Year starting from the date of purchase.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear & tear or maintenance issues
- Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse or misuse
- Accidents or collision damage
- Lack of routine and proper maintenance
- Improper or failure to follow instructions for assembly, installation or use
- Modifications of original parts or installation of incompatible parts
- Repairs or servicing not performed by authorised service centres
- Damage or loss from shipping, transportation or storage
How to file a warranty claim?
- Email us at [email protected] with the original proof of purchase, description of the issue and pictures of the defect
- We will get in contact with you with the following steps of claim.
We will try to make every effort to resolve warranty as fast as possible. However, it might take a bit longer if the item needs to be sent back to the manufacturers for assessment. Rest assured we will try to resolve the claims as soon as possible.
MET Crash Replacement Policy
If your MET helmet is damaged in a bicycle accident within 2 years of the original date of purchase, MET proposes to replace it at a reduced cost. To receive advice of the exact cost of a new replacement helmet and information on how to proceed, please email us at [email protected] or call us at +65 63375258. The damaged helmet shall be sent to us with a proof of purchase, a description of the accident and will be replaced with the nearest model in price, size and color available in the current product line. The crash replacement program is only valid once per purchased helmet.